Turbotax logo

US federal and state tax return preparation for nonresident students, scholars and professionals

  • single right arrow Sprintax is the nonresident tax-filing partner of choice for TurboTax
  • single right arrow Full IRS tax compliance guaranteed for foreign individuals
  • single right arrow Claim your maximum US tax refund

Create Account

Do I need to file a US tax return?

You must file a US tax return if you answer yes to any of the following:

  • You worked while in the US as a nonresident
  • You received a grant or income from a US source
  • You received an allowance or stipend
  • You did not work or receive funding in the US but you still need to file an Form 8843
Create Account arrow

Who can file with Sprintax?

Sprintax helps international students, scholars and nonresident professionals to correctly prepare their tax documents

  • The most common tax mistake nonresidents make is to file their taxes as a resident. If you incorrectly file as a resident, you will breach the conditions of your visa. You may be hit with fines or penalties and even jeopardize future visa or green card applications.
  • Every year Sprintax helps thousands of nonresidents (who are in the US on an A, B, E3, F, G1-G5, H1B, H2B, H3, I, J1, K1, L1A, L1B, M, O, P, Q or TN/TD visa) to file correctly.
  • We will help you to determine your tax residency status and prepare your taxes easily online.

Why file with Sprintax?


Am I a nonresident?

Sprintax provides free tax residency determination


Tax compliance guaranteed

You will have a clean record with the IRS

piggy bank

Your maximum tax refund

Claim all of your US tax benefits with Sprintax


Round the clock tax support

Talk to the Sprintax live chat team anytime 24/7

Here's what our customers think